Living Room Architecture
The post of Living Room Architecture was posted at September 16, 2017 at 8:53 pm. It is posted at the Living Room category. Living Room Architecture is tagged with Living Room Architecture, Living, Room, Architecture..
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Architecturear•chi•tec•ture (är′ki tek′chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the profession of designing buildings, open areas, communities, and other artificial constructions and environments, usually with some regard to aesthetic effect. Architecture often includes design or selection of furnishings and decorations, supervision of construction work, and the examination, restoration, or remodeling of existing buildings.
- the character or style of building: the architecture of Paris; Romanesque architecture.
- the action or process of building;
- the result or product of architectural work, as a building.
- buildings collectively.
- a fundamental underlying design of computer hardware, software, or both.
- the structure of anything: the architecture of a novel.
This blog post about Living Room Architecture have 6 images , they are Contemporary Style Living Room Designs Traditional Style Living Rooms, Like Architecture & Interior Design? Follow Us., Living Room Architecture Pictures Gallery #3 51 Modern Living Room Design From Talented Architects Around The World, Architecture Design Living Room, Living Room Transitional-living-room, Living Room Architecture #6 An Architectural Brooklyn Living Room With A Modern Sensibility. Following are the attachments:
Living Room Architecture layout has turned into a preferred type of lots of people for their residence. The style is sophisticated, contemporary and easy search has attracted lots of people to use for their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is contemporary stunning? for modern design fashion comes with an intriguing trait the furniture is designed.
The look fashion furnishings supply light and simple's impact within the room's ultimate appearance. This is often attained by the use of a smooth line that was straight to make use of white coloring thus impressed light and clean. Another substance used is glass substance which can be clear to give a more modern's impact.
Today with contemporary modern home design, room is created available and vivid with day light inside the space. Select white floor content so that lighting might be shown across the bedroom in the house. Additionally employ glass rather than skylights and wall content to bring around possible inhouse in day light.