Jersey City Parking Garage
Jersey City Parking Garage was posted at August 18, 2017 at 11:22 pm. It is uploaded at the Garage category. Jersey City Parking Garage is tagged with Jersey City Parking Garage, Jersey, City, Parking, Garage..
Jerseyjer•sey ( jûr′zē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -seys.
- a close-fitting, knitted sweater or shirt.
- a plain-knit, machine-made fabric of wool, silk, nylon, rayon, etc., characteristically soft and elastic, used for garments.
- (cap.) one of a breed of dairy cattle, raised originally on the island of Jersey, producing milk with a high butterfat content.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
The article of Jersey City Parking Garage have 5 pictures , they are Lenox Jersey City Parking Vault, Wonderful Jersey City Parking Garage #2 Parking Garage Viewed From The Southeast 50 Columbus Jersey City, Jersey City Reducing Number Of Employee Parking Spaces At Journal Square Offices | NJ.com, Jersey City Parking Garage Design #4 New York & New Jersey 24/7, Parking Garage From The Southeast 50 Columbus Jersey City. Following are the attachments:
Several Jersey City Parking Garage manufactured from lumber, a bit distinctive from the modern coffee-table that is typically made of even a combination of hardwood and glass or light metal such as aluminum and stainless. Contemporary coffee table has many sorts, all the modern coffee-table does not have four thighs, there is a unique contemporary coffee table derived from an original form.
It is possible to put a coffeetable that is modern in front of the couch or in a large part close to the window. You'll be able to like a walk having a friend or family member while enjoying TV or studying the newspaper or invest your nights to perform chess with them.
An ideal mixture of areas and products, engaging a modern coffee table to be used by one as furniture while in living room minimalist or the family area. Made Jersey City Parking Garage with drawers for storage was created with a ledge under the table to save lots of the TV periodicals distant, young children games or magazines.