Hammer Strength Bench Press
The image about Hammer Strength Bench Press was posted on February 7, 2018 at 5:06 pm. This post is posted in the Bench category. Hammer Strength Bench Press is tagged with Hammer Strength Bench Press, Hammer, Strength, Bench, Press..
Hammerham•mer (ham′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a tool consisting of a solid head, usually of metal, set crosswise on a handle, used for beating metals, driving nails, etc.
- any of various instruments or devices resembling this in form, action, or use, as a gavel, a mallet for playing the xylophone, or a lever that strikes the bell in a doorbell.
- [Firearms.]the part of a lock that by its fall or action causes the discharge, as by exploding the percussion cap or striking the primer or firing pin;
- one of the padded levers by which the strings of a piano are struck.
- [Track.]a metal ball, usually weighing 16 lb. (7.3 kg), attached to a steel wire at the end of which is a grip, for throwing for distance in the hammer throw.
- the malleus.
- under the hammer, for sale at public auction: The old estate and all its furnishings went under the hammer.
- to beat or drive (a nail, peg, etc.) with a hammer.
- to fasten by using hammer and nails;
nail (often fol. by down, up, etc.): We spent the day hammering up announcements on fences and trees.
- to assemble or build with a hammer and nails (often fol. by together): He hammered together a small crate.
- to shape or ornament (metal or a metal object) by controlled and repeated blows of a hammer;
beat out: to hammer brass; to hammer a brass bowl.
- to form, construct, or make with or as if with a hammer;
build by repeated, vigorous, or strenuous effort (often fol. by out or together): to hammer out an agreement; to hammer together a plot.
- to produce with or by force (often fol. by out): to hammer out a tune on the piano; to hammer a home run.
- to pound or hit forcefully: to hammer someone in the jaw.
- to settle (a strong disagreement, argument, etc.);
bring to an end, as by strenuous or repeated effort (usually fol. by out): They hammered out their differences over a glass of beer.
- to present (points in an argument, an idea, etc.) forcefully or compellingly;
state strongly, aggressively, and effectively (often fol. by home).
- to impress (something) as if by hammer blows: You'll have to hammer the rules into his head.
- (in the London stock exchange) to dismiss (a person) from membership because of default.
- to depress the price of (a stock).
- to strike blows with or as if with a hammer.
- to make persistent or laborious attempts to finish or perfect something (sometimes fol. by away): He hammered away at his speech for days.
- to reiterate;
emphasize by repetition (often fol. by away): The teacher hammered away at the multiplication tables.
Strengthstrength (strengkth, strength, strenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality or state of being strong;
bodily or muscular power;
- mental power, force, or vigor.
- moral power, firmness, or courage.
- power by reason of influence, authority, resources, numbers, etc.
- number, as of personnel or ships in a force or body: a regiment with a strength of 3000.
- effective force, potency, or cogency, as of inducements or arguments: the strength of his plea.
- power of resisting force, strain, wear, etc.
- vigor of action, language, feeling, etc.
- the effective or essential properties characteristic of a beverage, chemical, or the like: The alcoholic strength of brandy far exceeds that of wine.
- a particular proportion or concentration of these properties;
intensity, as of light, color, sound, flavor, or odor: coffee of normal strength.
- something or someone that gives one strength or is a source of power or encouragement;
sustenance: The Bible was her strength and joy.
- power to rise or remain firm in prices: Stocks continued to show strength. The pound declined in strength.
- on the strength of, on the basis of;
relying on: He was accepted by the college on the strength of ardent personal recommendations.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hammer Strength Bench Press have 8 images , they are Hammer Strength Bench Press #1 Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Iso-Lateral Bench Press, Hammer Strength ISO Lateral Bench Press, Hammer Strength Bench Press #3 Hammer Strength Flat Bench Press - YouTube, Fitness Superstore, Superior Hammer Strength Bench Press #5 Hammer Strength Olympic Flat Bench, Stylish ., HammerStrength-Multi-Adjustable-Bench-L.jpg, Hammer Strength Flat Bench Press. Following are the attachments:
After taken by hectic days, consuming milk espresso with friends or household work together at home can be a condition and a great environment, invest their free time. Instances regain your time using a lot of memories of camaraderie, warmth and recover vitality to struggle the strain of the work.
A Hammer Strength Bench Press could reflect of decorating the household area, the non-public flavor. If you're an individual who features a contemporary home style, you could prefer unique contemporary coffee-table on your home. Modern coffee table demonstrating individual style.
Many Hammer Strength Bench Press manufactured from timber, just a little different from the modern coffeetable that is often made of a blend of hardwood or lighting steel including metal and stainless. Contemporary coffee table has many types, a lot of the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four legs, a distinctive contemporary coffeetable hails from a distinctive kind.
The right blend of surfaces and materials, compelling one to use a coffeetable that is contemporary as furniture while in living room minimalist or the family-room. Created Hammer Strength Bench Press with compartments for storage is designed having a corner under the stand to truly save the Television journals distant, small kids toys or newspapers.
You are able to place a modern coffee table before the sofa or in a large part close to the screen. You are able to have a sit down elsewhere with a friend or relative while viewing TV or examining the magazine or commit your nights to enjoy with chess using them.
Modern coffee table influences the design is classy and magnificent to look at of the home. If you like to put a modern coffee-table while in the livingroom, it's healthier to learn the different variations and models of modern coffee-table on the web.