Hallway Coat Rack
The blog post of Hallway Coat Rack was posted at November 12, 2017 at 6:33 pm. It is posted in the Rack category. Hallway Coat Rack is labelled with Hallway Coat Rack, Hallway, Coat, Rack..
Hallwayhall•way (hôl′wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a corridor, as in a building.
- an entrance hall.
Coatcoat (kōt),USA pronunciation n.
- an outer garment with sleeves, covering at least the upper part of the body: a new fur coat; a coat for formal wear.
- a natural integument or covering, as the hair, fur, or wool of an animal, the bark of a tree, or the skin of a fruit.
- a layer of anything that covers a surface: That wall needs another coat of paint.
- a mucous layer covering or lining an organ or connected parts, as on the tongue.
- See coat of arms.
- [Archaic.]a petticoat or skirt.
- a garment indicating profession, class, etc.
- the profession, class, etc., so indicated.
- to cover with a layer or coating: He coated the wall with paint. The furniture was coated with dust.
- to cover thickly, esp. with a viscous fluid or substance: Heat the mixture until it coats a spoon. The boy was coated with mud from head to foot.
- to cover or provide with a coat.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
This article of Hallway Coat Rack have 3 attachments , they are Foyer Coat Rack Little, Beautiful White Coat Rack Bench, View Larger. Here are the attachments:
Many Hallway Coat Rack made from timber, only a little different from the current coffee table that's generally made-of possibly a blend of hardwood or light steel for example aluminum and metal. Contemporary coffee table has many forms, a lot of the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four feet, an original modern coffeetable is derived from a variety that was unique.
You'll be able to fit a coffee table that is modern before the sofa or in a corner close to the screen. You'll be able to like a cup of coffee having a friend or family member while enjoying TV or studying the newspaper or invest your days to play chess with them.
The right mixture of supplies and areas, compelling one to use a contemporary coffeetable as furniture while in the family room or livingroom minimalist. Designed Hallway Coat Rack with drawers for storage is made with a corner underneath the stand to save lots of the TV remote, young kids gadgets, magazines or magazines.