Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers
This image of Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers was uploaded on August 20, 2017 at 4:52 am. It is published under the Desk category. Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers is tagged with Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers, Front, Desk, Officer, Interview, Questions, And, Answers..
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Interviewin•ter•view (in′tər vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a formal meeting in which one or more persons question, consult, or evaluate another person: a job interview.
- a meeting or conversation in which a writer or reporter asks questions of one or more persons from whom material is sought for a newspaper story, television broadcast, etc.
- the report of such a conversation or meeting.
- to have an interview with in order to question, consult, or evaluate: to interview a job applicant; to interview the president.
- to have an interview;
be interviewed (sometimes fol. by with): She interviewed with eight companies before accepting a job.
- to give or conduct an interview: to interview to fill job openings.
Questionsques•tion (kwes′chən),USA pronunciation n.
- a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
- a problem for discussion or under discussion;
a matter for investigation.
- a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty;
problem (usually fol. by of ): It was simply a question of time.
- a subject of dispute or controversy.
- a proposal to be debated or voted on, as in a meeting or a deliberative assembly.
- the procedure of putting a proposal to vote.
- [Politics.]a problem of public policy submitted to the voters for an expression of opinion.
- a controversy that is submitted to a judicial tribunal or administrative agency for decision.
- the interrogation by which information is secured.
- [Obs.]judicial examination or trial.
- the act of asking or inquiring;
- inquiry into or discussion of some problem or doubtful matter.
- beg the question. See beg (def. 9).
- beyond question, beyond dispute;
without doubt: It was, beyond question, a magnificent performance.Also, beyond all question.
- call in or into question:
- to dispute;
- to cast doubt upon;
question: This report calls into question all previous research on the subject.
- in question:
- under consideration.
- in dispute.
- out of the question, not to be considered;
impossible: She thought about a trip to Spain but dismissed it as out of the question.
- to ask (someone) a question;
ask questions of;
- to ask or inquire.
- to make a question of;
doubt: He questioned her sincerity.
- to challenge or dispute: She questioned the judge's authority in the case.
- to ask a question or questions.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Answersan•swer (an′sər, än′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a spoken or written reply or response to a question, request, letter, etc.: He sent an answer to my letter promptly.
- a correct response to a question asked to test one's knowledge.
- an equivalent or approximation: a singing group that tried to be the French answer to the Beatles.
- an action serving as a reply or response: The answer was a volley of fire.
- a solution to a problem, esp. in mathematics.
- a reply to a charge or accusation.
- a pleading in which a party responds to his or her opponent's statement of position, esp. the defendant's reply to the plaintiff 's complaint.
- the entrance of a fugue subject, usually on the dominant, either slightly altered or transposed exactly after each presentation in the tonic.
- to speak or write in response;
- to respond by an act or motion: He answered with a nod. The champion answered with a right to the jaw.
- to act or suffer in consequence of (usually fol. by for).
- to be or declare oneself responsible or accountable (usually fol. by for): I will answer for his safety.
- to be satisfactory or serve (usually fol. by for): His cane answered for a baseball bat.
- to conform;
correspond (usually fol. by to): The prisoner answered to the description issued by the police.
- to speak or write in response to;
reply to: to answer a person; to answer a question.
- to act or move in response to: Answer the doorbell. We answered their goal with two quick goals of our own.
- to solve or present a solution of.
- to serve or fulfill: This will answer the purpose.
- to discharge (a responsibility, claim, debt, etc.).
- to conform or correspond to;
be similar or equivalent to: This dog answers your description.
- to atone for;
make amends for.
- to reply or respond favorably to: I would like to answer your request but am unable to do so.
- answer back, to reply impertinently or rudely: Well-behaved children do not answer back when scolded.
- answer the helm, (of a vessel) to maneuver or remain steady according to the position of the rudder.
The image of Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers have 8 photos including Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers #1 Front Office Manager Interview Questions, Exceptional Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers #2 4 Tricky Interview Questions, 16. Xvi ., 12. Useful Materials For Front Desk Officer Interview: ., SlideShare, Attractive Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers #6 Medical Receptionist Interview Questions And Answers - YouTube, 201 Knockout Answers To Tough Interview Questions, Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers #8 SlideShare. Following are the photos:
Lumber floors you can find many colors out-there in the market then I am confident an item is to match possibly the wildest suggestions makers. Although being imaginative and moving on the restrictions of traditional-style is always delightful within the home design market is still crucial to check out specific guidelines and guidelines to prevent some of the Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers vogue that is faults humiliating.
Below you'll locate some impressive although simple ideas to remember when selecting the Front Desk Officer Interview Questions And Answers to your inside.
The space measurement, texture and colour of the walls, large ceilings and the colour of the furniture must be your factor when choosing hues for the floor. For the ultimate design to achieve success must be supporting colors. The brand new flooring must complement the timber floors that are present to keep flow and the integrity of the home.
Stay away from black flooring in a tiny area with dim walls - it'll make the area more dense and dismal (observe how surfaces made of dark wood). Black shades draw out the heat of decor's other aspects. In areas with reduced roofs go for surfaces and light-colored surfaces.