Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide
Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide was posted at January 6, 2018 at 10:40 pm. This article is posted at the Sectional category. Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide is labelled with Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide, Cross, Sectional, Anatomy, Study, Guide..
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Anatomya•nat•o•my (ə nat′ə mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies.
- the science dealing with the structure of animals and plants.
- the structure of an animal or plant, or of any of its parts.
- dissection of all or part of an animal or plant in order to study its structure.
- a plant or animal that has been or will be dissected, or a model of such a dissected organism.
- a skeleton.
- [Informal.]the human body.
- an analysis or minute examination.
Studystud•y (stud′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. stud•ies, v., stud•ied, stud•y•ing.
- application of the mind to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or reflection: long hours of study.
- the cultivation of a particular branch of learning, science, or art: the study of law.
- Often, studies. a personal effort to gain knowledge: to pursue one's studies.
- something studied or to be studied: Balzac's study was human nature.
- research or a detailed examination and analysis of a subject, phenomenon, etc.: She made a study of the transistor market for her firm.
- a written account of such research, examination, or analysis: He published a study of Milton's poetry.
- a well-defined, organized branch of learning or knowledge.
- zealous endeavor or assiduous effort.
- the object of such endeavor or effort.
- deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction: He was lost in study and did not hear us come in.
- a room, in a house or other building, set apart for private study, reading, writing, or the like.
- Also called étude. a composition that combines exercise in technique with a greater or lesser amount of artistic value.
- a literary composition executed for exercise or as an experiment in a particular method of treatment.
- such a composition dealing in detail with a particular subject, as a single main character.
- [Art.]something produced as an educational exercise, as a memorandum or record of observations or effects, or as a guide for a finished production: She made a quick pencil sketch of his hands as a study for the full portrait in oils.
- a person, as an actor, considered in terms of his or her quickness or slowness in memorizing lines: a quick study.
- to apply oneself to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or practice.
- to apply oneself;
- to think deeply, reflect, or consider.
- to take a course of study, as at a college.
- to apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject).
- to examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation.
- to observe attentively;
scrutinize: to study a person's face.
- to read carefully or intently: to study a book.
- to endeavor to learn or memorize, as a part in a play.
- to consider, as something to be achieved or devised.
- to think out, as the result of careful consideration or devising.
Guideguide (gīd),USA pronunciation v., guid•ed, guid•ing, n.
- to assist (a person) to travel through, or reach a destination in, an unfamiliar area, as by accompanying or giving directions to the person: He guided us through the forest.
- to accompany (a sightseer) to show points of interest and to explain their meaning or significance.
- to force (a person, object, or animal) to move in a certain path.
- to supply (a person) with advice or counsel, as in practical or spiritual affairs.
- to supervise (someone's actions or affairs) in an advisory capacity.
- a person who guides, esp. one hired to guide travelers, tourists, hunters, etc.
- a mark, tab, or the like, to catch the eye and thus provide quick reference.
- a guidebook.
- a book, pamphlet, etc., giving information, instructions, or advice;
handbook: an investment guide.
- a guidepost.
- a device that regulates or directs progressive motion or action: a sewing-machine guide.
- a spirit believed to direct the utterances of a medium.
- a member of a group marching in formation who sets the pattern of movement or alignment for the rest.
Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide have 8 photos , they are Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide Awesome Ideas #1 Free MRI Brain Cross Sectional Anatomy, Marvelous Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide #2 This MRI Shoulder Cross Sectional Anatomy Tool Is Absolutely Free To Use. This Section Of The Website Will Explain Large And Minute Details Of Shoulder ., Ct Cross Sectional Ana Illustrative Ct Cross Sectional Anatomy Quiz, Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide Ideas #4 CTAbdomenAnat.jpg(2), Awesome Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide Nice Design #5 Imagenes De Ct Scan Y Guide Ct Cross Sectional Anatomy Review ., Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide #6 This MRI Pelvis Cross Sectional Anatomy Tool Is Absolutely Free To Use. This Section Of The Website Will Explain Large And Minute Details Of Axial Male ., Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide Nice Ideas #7 Abdominal Cross Sectional Anatomy Gallery Human Anatomy Learning Cranial Ct Scan Anatomy Images Human Anatomy Learning, MRI Shoulder Anatomy | Shoulder Coronal Anatomy | Free Cross Sectional Anatomy |. Following are the photos:
Several Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide made of lumber, only a little distinctive from the current coffee table that's typically made from lighting material including metal and metal or a combination of hardwood. Contemporary coffee table has many forms, most of the modern coffeetable doesn't have four legs, there form hails from a distinctive a distinctive contemporary coffee-table.
The ideal blend of floors and products, convincing you to use a coffee-table that is modern as furniture in family area minimalist or the family-room. Intended Cross Sectional Anatomy Study Guide with compartments for storage was created having a ledge underneath the desk to save the Television publications, distant, small kids toys or newspapers.
You can place a contemporary coffeetable in front of the lounge or in a large part close to the window. You can like a cup of coffee having a friend or family member while enjoying TV or examining the newspaper or devote your times to perform chess using them.