Corner Gas Log Fireplace
The image about Corner Gas Log Fireplace was uploaded at August 2, 2017 at 11:10 am. It is published at the Fireplace category. Corner Gas Log Fireplace is labelled with Corner Gas Log Fireplace, Corner, Gas, Log, Fireplace..
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Corner Gas Log Fireplace have 2 pictures it's including Corner Gas Fireplace Design Pictures | Fire Place And Pits, Small Corner Gas Fireplace Ideas. Following are the photos:
Among the suggestions as possible utilize to incorporate lighting for Corner Gas Log Fireplace is currently applying solar pipes that reveal lighting into your home, through the conduit and from your own ceiling. Specifically valuable inside the space of the home for storage or you have a basement or different flooring above the kitchen. In this manner, the lighting so that your area is likely to be full of natural light as well as the environment proceeding straight to the room room becomes crowded locations.
Another way you might be able to include is to make strong experience of the wall of your home. The lighting that is within the next room will flow another space. Some furnitures that are dim may also modify and add with additional furnitures that will reveal light. Additionally, the design of home gear could be the key to produce a place in your own home.
If you decorations and just like the environment of the hot home with a good natural light , then this Corner Gas Log Fireplace with likely recommended for you personally. Develop you like our design tips in this blog.