Corner Computer Desk Small
Corner Computer Desk Small was posted on March 8, 2018 at 7:59 am. It is posted in the Desk category. Corner Computer Desk Small is labelled with Corner Computer Desk Small, Corner, Computer, Desk, Small..
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Computercom•put•er (kəm pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called processor. an electronic device designed to accept data, perform prescribed mathematical and logical operations at high speed, and display the results of these operations. Cf. analog computer, digital computer.
- a person who computes;
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Smallsmall (smôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
Corner Computer Desk Small have 10 photos it's including Corner Computer Desk Small #1 Small Corner Computer Desk Wood, Amazing Small Corner Computer Desk, Corner Computer Desk Small Great Pictures #3 Amazon.com: Southern Enterprises Alexander Corner Computer Desk In Painted White: Kitchen & Dining, Corner Computer Desk Small Pictures Gallery #4 Porch & Den Third Ward Lincoln White Wood Corner Computer Desk, Corner Computer Desk Small #5 Image Of: Small Corner Computer Desk In Home, Corner Computer Desk Small Gallery #6 Small Corner Computer Desk And Chair, Oak Corner Computer Desk With Storage Small Corner Desk With Storage, Small Black Computer Desk And Its Benefits – Furniture Depot, Rustic Corner Desk Office Guest Room, Black Painted Oak Wood Corner Computer Desk Which Equipped With Storage Shelves, Awesome Corner Desks. Here are the attachments:
Nicely for those of you who've a Corner Computer Desk Small obviously, you are still unhappy with the active design within your home. Nevertheless, do not fear as additional models can attempt are mini bar style kitchen that is minimalist that is modern. To design the mini-bar is unquestionably extremely important for those of you that are married.
Today, your kitchen table manufactured from clay is recommended because pocket-pleasant, tough, and adaptable. Ceramic components can also be for sale in numerous colors, styles, models, and styles. Moreover, ceramic table can be acquired with a number of pricing alternatives, including cheap to costly though.
Because for your benefit in providing and cooking food's cause. To style the minibar ofcourse there are numerous from ranging to modern from vintage to select. Corner Computer Desk Small also did not avoid using a number of lights that can illuminate the club table later. This design would work of surviving in tranquility lifespan, for your benefit. Therefore if the mini bar and mustn't choose since all-the characteristics needed to be in order to preserve era.