The image of Comfort Vest was published at December 7, 2017 at 7:02 pm. It is posted on the Comforter category. Comfort Vest is tagged with Comfort Vest, Comfort, Vest..
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Vestvest (vest),USA pronunciation n.
- a close-fitting, waist-length, sleeveless garment that buttons down the front, designed to be worn under a jacket.
- a part or trimming simulating the front of such a garment;
vestee. Cf. dickey 1 (def. 1).
- a waist-length garment worn for protective purposes: a bulletproof vest.
- a sleeveless, waist- or hip-length garment made of various materials, with a front opening usually secured by buttons, a zipper, or the like, worn over a shirt, blouse, dress, or other article for style or warmth: a sweater vest; a down vest.
- an undervest or undershirt.
- a long garment resembling a cassock, worn by men in the time of Charles II.
- an outer garment, robe, or gown.
- an ecclesiastical vestment.
- play it close to the vest, [Informal.]to avoid taking unnecessary risks.
- to clothe;
- to dress in ecclesiastical vestments: to vest a bishop.
- to cover or drape (an altar).
- to place or settle (something, esp. property, rights, powers, etc.) in the possession or control of someone (usually fol. by in): to vest authority in a new official.
- to invest or endow (a person, group, committee, etc.) with something, as powers, functions, or rights: to vest the board with power to increase production; to vest an employee with full benefits in the pension plan.
- to put on vestments.
- to become vested in a person, as a right.
- to devolve upon a person as possessor;
pass into possession or ownership.
Comfort Vest have 6 photos , they are Comfort Vest Comfort Vest Comfort Vest ., Maxx-Dri Ultra Comfort Vest 2.0, Comfort Vest Comfort Vest Comfort Vest Comfort Vest Comfort Vest, Gun Dog Supply, Delightful Comfort Vest #5 Clemco Comfort Vest, Home>Accessories>Misc Gear>COMFORT WEIGHT VESTCOMFORT WEIGHT VEST. Here are the attachments:
Such that it seems cozy and rather vital that you give consideration, designing the living room. The warm Comfort Vest can make friends, the attendees, or relatives who arrive at trip to experience at home. In addition to the good impact that you could, wouldn't be good if you could spend time discussing together within this space? Arranging interior design family room you can start by picking a suitable couch models.
There are various options of resources that one may choose. Beginning with one-piece of timber to metal or timber body covered with cloth and foam multi-faceted. If placed in the space contemporary classic-style wood may bolster the impact. Nevertheless, program of wood in a smart contemporary place may add a hot natural environment.
Variety of a proper couch and loving you, will help the looks of a family room. Model that is fit would you choose must correspond together with the design moved by the household itself. Comfort Vest would look odd if a contemporary living room filled with chairs modern and minimalist. Contemporary effect will be stronger radiated should you choose a chair that's common details that are other along with designs.