Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation
Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation was posted at December 8, 2017 at 11:46 pm. This post is published under the Stool category. Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation is labelled with Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation, Can, Stool, Softeners, Cause, Constipation..
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Softenerssoft•en•er (sô′fə nər, sof′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- any admixture to a substance for promoting or increasing its softness, smoothness, or plasticity.
- See water softener.
- a person or thing that softens.
Causecause (kôz),USA pronunciation n., v., caused, caus•ing.
- a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result;
the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- the reason or motive for some human action: The good news was a cause for rejoicing.
- good or sufficient reason: to complain without cause; to be dismissed for cause.
- a ground of legal action;
the matter over which a person goes to law.
- a case for judicial decision.
- any subject of discussion or debate.
- a principle, ideal, goal, or movement to which a person or group is dedicated: the Socialist cause; the human rights cause.
- the welfare of a person or group, seen as a subject of concern: support for the cause of the American Indian.
- the end or purpose for which a thing is done or produced.
- [Aristotelianism.]any of the four things necessary for the movement or the coming into being of a thing, namely a material(material cause), something to act upon it(efficient cause), a form taken by the movement or development(formal cause), and a goal or purpose(final cause).
- make common cause, to unite in a joint effort;
work together for the same end: They made common cause with neighboring countries and succeeded in reducing tariffs.
- to be the cause of;
Constipationcon•sti•pa•tion (kon′stə pā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a condition of the bowels in which the feces are dry and hardened and evacuation is difficult and infrequent.
- a state of slowing down, sluggishness, or inactivity.
- [Obs.]the act of crowding anything into a smaller compass;
Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation have 8 attachments it's including Equate Stool Softener Plus Stimulant Laxative Tablets, 50 Mg, 120 Ct - Walmart.com, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Dulcolax Stool Softener For Constipation, Does Dulcolax Stool Softener Cause Gas,, Coloxyl 120 Stool Softener Box, Dulcolax Stool Softener For Constipation, Does Dulcolax Stool Softener Cause Gas,, Superb Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation #6 Dulcolax Stool Softener For Constipation, Does Dulcolax Stool Softener Cause Gas,, Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation #7 Dulcolax Stool Softener For Constipation, Does Dulcolax Stool Softener Cause Gas,, Dulcolax Stool Softener For Constipation, Does Dulcolax Stool Softener Cause Gas,. Here are the images:
Style brilliance countries that are using means getting the inside. Enhance the vacation cabin or bungalow should not have too much trouble following a land utilising objective treatment and the subjectis mind rests right away from screen. Whilst the design enhance record hotel, managing character as samples, employing regular timber for furniture and the terrace can match.
You could choose to spread the previous furniture from the property to bungalow or a logcabin. By using a pillowcase to get couch or a loveseat could make the furniture search new. Sometimes adorn wood villa, you could paint furniture. Can Stool Softeners Cause Constipation will provide a look that is new crisp.
Birch, wood or cedar can actually enhance any bedroom, especially log or cottage cabin. It is possible to abandon it or employ wood stain will provide sights of the domain to keep the standard look of wood. Whether you more updated search or select legitimacy, wood is almost certainly the very best selection if it is sunlit vacation cabin.