Amazon.com: Bobkona Austin 3-Piece Reversible Sectional With Ottoman Sofa Set, Charcoal: Kitchen & Dining (awesome Ottoman Sofas #2)
Hello guys, this image is about Amazon.com: Bobkona Austin 3-Piece Reversible Sectional With Ottoman Sofa Set, Charcoal: Kitchen & Dining (awesome Ottoman Sofas #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1320 x 612. This post's file size is just 74 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Ottoman Sofas.
10 images of Amazon.com: Bobkona Austin 3-Piece Reversible Sectional With Ottoman Sofa Set, Charcoal: Kitchen & Dining (awesome Ottoman Sofas #2)
Amazon.com: Bobkona Austin 3-Piece Reversible Sectional With Ottoman Sofa Set, Charcoal: Kitchen & Dining (awesome Ottoman Sofas #2) continues to be chosen by the newly married couple to accomplish the house. In addition to its contemporary layout but still easy, this desk already been due to many benefits for example may be utilized as a way of collecting the family, a young child's understanding together, a location so forth and to place your kitchen equipment.
The Amazon.com: Bobkona Austin 3-Piece Reversible Sectional With Ottoman Sofa Set, Charcoal: Kitchen & Dining (awesome Ottoman Sofas #2) suitable for the current form of home place. This mini table has a form that is square that is modern to produce it seem more presentable to get a dynamic young pair. Consequently did not devote enough time a new pair who're very hectic contemporary platforms may also be more easily addressed and washed.
This stand is normally along with a-mini home but may also be positioned on another area. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than different desk because of its small size. If you'd like to get this stand, there's in listening to some design multifunctional club table below for inspiration, no damage.
AustinAus•tin (ô′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- Alfred, 1835–1913, English poet: poet laureate 1896–1913.
- John, 1790–1859, English writer on law.John Lang•shaw (lang′shô),USA pronunciation 1911–60, British philosopher.
- Mary (Hunter), 1868–1934, U.S. novelist, playwright, and short-story writer.
- Stephen Fuller, 1793–1836, American colonizer in Texas.
- Warren Robinson, 1877–1962, U.S. diplomat.
- See Augustine, Saint (def. 2).
- a city in and the capital of Texas, in the central part, on the Colorado River. 345,496.
- a city in SE Minnesota. 23,020.
- a male given name, form of Augustus.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.