Money Shower On A Businessman ( Money Shower #4)
Hi folks, this post is about Money Shower On A Businessman ( Money Shower #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 882 x 1349. It's file size is only 217 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Money Shower.
Money Shower style has turned into a preferred type of a lot of people to their home. The look is sophisticated, search that was easy and modern has drawn a lot of people to apply with their occupancy. How to get a contemporary look that is contemporary beautiful? The furniture is designed for contemporary design model has a feature that was intriguing.
The design type furnishings supply light and simple's effect inside the room's ultimate appearance. This is purchased from the usage of an line that was straight to use white color so fascinated lighting and clear. Another product used is glass material which is transparent and reflective to give the more modern's effect.
Today with modern modern home design, room is manufactured open and vivid with natural light inside the bedroom. So that lighting might be shown across the place in the home, select white flooring product. Likewise use glass in place of big windows wall content and skylights to bring as much as possible inhouse in day light.
Moneymon•ey (mun′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. mon•eys, mon•ies, adj.
- any circulating medium of exchange, including coins, paper money, and demand deposits.
- See paper money.
- gold, silver, or other metal in pieces of convenient form stamped by public authority and issued as a medium of exchange and measure of value.
- any article or substance used as a medium of exchange, measure of wealth, or means of payment, as checks on demand deposit or cowrie.
- a particular form or denomination of currency. See table under currency.
- See money of account.
- capital to be borrowed, loaned, or invested: mortgage money.
- an amount or sum of money: Did you bring some money?
- wealth considered in terms of money: She was brought up with money.
- moneys or monies, [Chiefly Law.]pecuniary sums.
- property considered with reference to its pecuniary value.
- pecuniary profit: not for love or money.
- for one's money, [Informal.]with respect to one's opinion, choice, or wish: For my money, there's nothing to be gained by waiting.
- in the money:
- having a great deal of money;
affluent: You can see he's in the money by all those clothes he buys.
- first, second, or third place in a contest, esp. a horse or dog race.
- make money, to make a profit or become rich: You'll never make money as a poet.
- on the money:
- at just the exact spot or time;
on target: The space shuttle landed on the money at 9:55 a.m.
- exhibiting or done with great accuracy or expertise: His weather forecasts are always on the money.Also, right on the money.
- put one's money where one's mouth is, [Informal.]to prove the truth of one's words by actions or other evidence;
demonstrate one's sincerity or integrity: Instead of bragging about your beautiful house, put your money where your mouth is and invite us over to see it.
- of or pertaining to money.
- used for carrying, keeping, or handling money: Have you seen my little money purse?
- of or pertaining to capital or finance: the money business.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.