Double Door Lock ( Locks For Cupboard Doors #4)
Howdy there, this attachment is about Double Door Lock ( Locks For Cupboard Doors #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 634 x 634. This image's file size is only 79 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Locks For Cupboard Doors.
Double Door Lock ( Locks For Cupboard Doors #4) has been picked from the newly-married pair to complete your house. In addition to its design that is contemporary but nevertheless basic, this table also been because of several strengths for example might be used as a method of gathering a kidis understanding, your family together, a location to place your kitchen gear etc.
This desk is generally in conjunction with amini kitchen but may also be positioned on another space. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than other table because of its small size. If you prefer to buy this stand, there's in playing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for motivation no damage.
The Double Door Lock ( Locks For Cupboard Doors #4) suited to the modern kind of kitchen house. This mini table comes with a smooth design that is square to generate it appear more respectable for an active couple that is young. Consequently didn't devote enough time a pair who are super hectic, contemporary tables are also easier handled and cleaned.
This desk comes with metallic or natural colour including gray, bright or dark. Seats are utilized too straightforward and not too high together with 3 seats' variety. This table is barely used for chattering and eating as the size isn't too big. Products used glass or ie material.
The Double Door Lock ( Locks For Cupboard Doors #4) suited to natural kind of kitchen space. This natural stand includes a square shape that is thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural impression. This table combines natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops wider such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously trim with a rounded or square feet are modest and slender to be able to avoid the effect of rigidity while in the home.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.