Skech Lisso Book Case For IPhone 5 ( Iphone Bookcase #5)
Hi , this post is about Skech Lisso Book Case For IPhone 5 ( Iphone Bookcase #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2970 x 1856. This picture's file size is only 387 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Iphone Bookcase.
make sure choose how and exactly why you'll utilize a certain form of Iphone Bookcase and to approach forward. Can it be imagined to light the entire area up? Is a part that is black to be highlighted by it? Might it be employed simply being a reading lamp or environment? This goes together together with the past tip since occasionally the sack can also be a space for reading watching Television, training and even working.
Lighting is a major part of your Skech Lisso Book Case For IPhone 5 ( Iphone Bookcase #5), so you don't wish to perform by selecting the wrong lighting with all you've create just. Think of the appearance you wish to obtain, and take it. Themes through your light should you go with style that is old, then pick an old light.
Make sure to incorporate a desk or lights near the room to aid read when you have a workspace inside your room and review delayed through the night. And, naturally, in case you have an attire that is significant, be sure in calculating just how much light you'll require in your bedroom to contemplate that place.
Bookbook (bŏŏk),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.
- a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc.
- a division of a literary work, esp. one of the larger divisions.
- the Book, the Bible.
- the text or libretto of an opera, operetta, or musical.
- books. See book of account.
- [Jazz.]the total repertoire of a band.
- a script or story for a play.
- a record of bets, as on a horse race.
- [Cards.]the number of basic tricks or cards that must be taken before any trick or card counts in the score.
- a set or packet of tickets, checks, stamps, matches, etc., bound together like a book.
- anything that serves for the recording of facts or events: The petrified tree was a book of Nature.
- a collection of facts and information about the usual playing habits, weaknesses, methods, etc., of an opposing team or player, esp. in baseball: The White Sox book on Mickey Mantle cautioned pitchers to keep the ball fast and high.
- the customers served by each registered representative in a brokerage house.
- a loose-leaf binder kept by a specialist to record orders to buy and sell stock at specified prices.
- a pile or package of leaves, as of tobacco.
- a thick block or crystal of mica.
- a magazine: used esp. in magazine publishing.
- See book value.
- bookmaker (def. 1).
- bring to book, to call to account;
bring to justice: Someday he will be brought to book for his misdeeds.
- by the book, according to the correct or established form;
in the usual manner: an unimaginative individual who does everything by the book.
- close the books, to balance accounts at the end of an accounting period;
- cook the books, [Informal.]See cook (def. 10).
- in one's bad books, out of favor;
disliked by someone: He's in the boss's bad books.
- in one's book, in one's personal judgment or opinion: In my book, he's not to be trusted.
- in one's good books, in favor;
liked by someone.
- like a book, completely;
thoroughly: She knew the area like a book.
- make book:
- to accept or place the bets of others, as on horse races, esp. as a business.
- to wager;
bet: You can make book on it that he won't arrive in time.
- off the books, done or performed for cash or without keeping full business records: esp. as a way to avoid paying income tax, employment benefits, etc.: Much of his work as a night watchman is done off the books.
- one for the book or books, a noteworthy incident;
something extraordinary: The daring rescue was one for the book.
- on the books, entered in a list or record: He claims to have graduated from Harvard, but his name is not on the books.
- the book:
- a set of rules, conventions, or standards: The solution was not according to the book but it served the purpose.
- the telephone book: I've looked him up, but he's not in the book.
- throw the book at:
- to sentence (an offender, lawbreaker, etc.) to the maximum penalties for all charges against that person.
- to punish or chide severely.
- without book:
- from memory.
- without authority: to punish without book.
- write the book, to be the prototype, originator, leader, etc., of: So far as investment banking is concerned, they wrote the book.
- to enter in a book or list;
- to reserve or make a reservation for (a hotel room, passage on a ship, etc.): We booked a table at our favorite restaurant.
- to register or list (a person) for a place, transportation, appointment, etc.: The travel agent booked us for next week's cruise.
- to engage for one or more performances.
- to enter an official charge against (an arrested suspect) on a police register.
- to act as a bookmaker for (a bettor, bet, or sum of money): The Philadelphia syndicate books 25 million dollars a year on horse racing.
- to register one's name.
- to engage a place, services, etc.
- to study hard, as a student before an exam: He left the party early to book.
- to leave;
depart: I'm bored with this party, let's book.
- to work as a bookmaker: He started a restaurant with money he got from booking.
- book in, to sign in, as at a job.
- book out, to sign out, as at a job.
- book up, to sell out in advance: The hotel is booked up for the Christmas holidays.
- of or pertaining to a book or books: the book department; a book salesman.
- derived or learned from or based on books: a book knowledge of sailing.
- shown by a book of account: The firm's book profit was $53,680.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;