Hanover Monaco Patio Chaise Lounge Chair ( Home Depot Chaise Lounge #7)
Howdy there, this blog post is about Hanover Monaco Patio Chaise Lounge Chair ( Home Depot Chaise Lounge #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 860 x 860. This blog post's file size is only 61 KB. Wether You desired to save This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Home Depot Chaise Lounge.
the newly-married couple to complete your house has selected Hanover Monaco Patio Chaise Lounge Chair ( Home Depot Chaise Lounge #7). As well as its contemporary design but still basic, this table been because of several benefits such as for example could be used of gathering together a child's understanding, your family as a means, a spot so forth and to put the kitchen gear.
This desk is generally in conjunction with a mini kitchen but may also be added to another bedroom. Pricing desk is also cheaper than other desk due to its size that is small. If you would like to buy this table, there's no injury in playing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for creativity.
The Home Depot Chaise Lounge ideal for home space's modern form. This mini table comes with an appearance that is rectangular that is streamlined to produce it seem more presentable to get a pair that is young that is dynamic. Modern platforms cleaned so didn't invest enough time a couple that are very hectic and can also be quicker handled.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.