Guernsey Cottage Holidays #1 La Pompe Country Apartments
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Guernsey Cottage Holidays #1 La Pompe Country Apartments. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 712 x 479. It's file size is just 105 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Guernsey Cottage Holidays.
Guernsey Cottage Holidays #1 La Pompe Country Apartments design has turned into a favored kind of many people with their property. The design is classy, modern and straightforward search has drawn a lot of people to use with their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is modern lovely? for contemporary layout type comes with an exciting feature the furniture is made.
Currently with natural light within the place, room is made available and vibrant with modern modern interior design. To ensure that lighting might be shown across the place inside your home, choose white flooring product. Also employ glass as opposed to significant windows, wall material and skylights to create as much as possible inhouse in light that is day.
The look fashion furnishings supply the effect of basic and sunshine in the final appearance of the area. This is acquired from the usage of a smooth line that was straight touse white shade so impressed lighting and clean. Another substance utilized is glass substance which will be clear to give the impression of the newer.
GuernseyGuern•sey (gûrn′zē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -seys for 2, 3.
- Isle of, one of the Channel Islands, in the English Channel. With adjacent islands: 51,138;
24½ sq. mi. (63 sq. km).
- one of a breed of dairy cattle, raised originally on the Isle of Guernsey, producing rich, golden-tinted milk.
- (l.c.) a close-fitting knitted woolen shirt worn by sailors and soccer or Rugby players.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Holidayshol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Lala1 (lä),USA pronunciation n., [Music.]
- the syllable used for the sixth tone of a diatonic scale.
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone A. Cf. sol-fa (def. 1).
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.