Attractive Gold Chair Sashes #6 Regular Price $13.20
Howdy there, this photo is about Attractive Gold Chair Sashes #6 Regular Price $13.20. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 720. It's file size is only 46 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Gold Chair Sashes.
the newly-married couple to complete your house has selected Attractive Gold Chair Sashes #6 Regular Price $13.20. As well as its layout that is contemporary but nevertheless easy, this table been because of several strengths such as for instance might be used as a means of gathering a young child's understanding, the household together, a place to put the kitchen equipment and so forth.
The Attractive Gold Chair Sashes #6 Regular Price $13.20 suited to the present day kind of kitchen place. This mini-table comes with a streamlined rectangular design to make it appear more respectable to get a dynamic young pair. Therefore didn't invest enough time a young couple that are very busy, modern tables can also be easier treated and washed.
This desk is usually coupled with a mini kitchen but can also be placed on another room. Pricing stand is also cheaper than different table because of its size that is small. There's no harm in hearing some style multifunctional bar table below for creativity, if you'd like to buy this stand.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Sashessash1 (sash),USA pronunciation n.
- a long band or scarf worn over one shoulder or around the waist, as by military officers as a part of the uniform or by women and children for ornament.
- to furnish or adorn with a sash: a dress sashed at the waist.
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.