Digital Kitchen 10 Kg Weighing Scale With Adapter ( Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale Price #5)
Hi guys, this post is about Digital Kitchen 10 Kg Weighing Scale With Adapter ( Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale Price #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 539 x 631. This post's file size is only 23 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale Price.
Digital Kitchen 10 Kg Weighing Scale With Adapter ( Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale Price #5) Photos Gallery
Devote their free period after arrested by active days, consuming milk coffee with friends or family interact at home is a scenario as well as a good environment. Moments heat recover your power having a large amount of memories of togetherness and recover vitality to fight the strain of the work.
A Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale Price can reflect of decorating the household space the personal style. You may choose various contemporary coffeetable on your home, should you be a person who includes a modern home design. Modern coffee table featuring individual style.
Modern coffeetable influences the decoration is lavish and classy in features of your home. If you like to put a modern coffee-table within the family area, it is much better to learn the various types and models of contemporary coffeetable on the internet.
Digitaldig•it•al (dij′i tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a digit or finger.
- resembling a digit or finger.
- manipulated with a finger or the fingertips: a digital switch.
- displaying a readout in digital form: a digital speedometer.
- having digits or digitlike parts.
- of, pertaining to, or using data in the form of numerical digits.
- involving or using numerical digits expressed in a scale of notation to represent discretely all variables occurring in a problem.
- of, pertaining to, or using numerical calculations.
- available in electronic form;
readable and manipulable by computer.
- one of the keys or finger levers of keyboard instruments.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Weighingweigh1 (wā),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to determine or ascertain the force that gravitation exerts upon (a person or thing) by use of a balance, scale, or other mechanical device: to weigh oneself; to weigh potatoes; to weigh gases.
- to hold up or balance, as in the hand, in order to estimate the weight.
- to measure, separate, or apportion (a certain quantity of something) according to weight (usually fol. by out): to weigh out five pounds of sugar.
- to make heavy;
increase the weight or bulk of;
weight: We weighed the drapes to make them hang properly.
- to evaluate in the mind;
consider carefully in order to reach an opinion, decision, or choice: to weigh the facts; to weigh a proposal.
- [Archaic.]to raise, lift, or hoist (something).
- [Obs.]to think important;
- to have weight or a specified amount of weight: to weigh less; to weigh a ton.
- to have importance, moment, or consequence: Your recommendation weighs heavily in his favor.
- to bear down as a weight or burden (usually fol. by on or upon): Responsibility weighed upon her.
- to consider carefully or judicially: to weigh well before deciding.
- (of a ship) to raise the anchor and get under way: The ship weighed early and escaped in the fog.
- weigh anchor, to heave up a ship's anchor in preparation for getting under way.
- weigh down:
- to cause to become bowed under a weight: snow and ice weighing down the trees.
- to lower the spirits of;
depress: This predicament weighs me down.
- weigh in:
- (of a boxer or wrestler) to be weighed by a medical examiner on the day of a bout.
- to be of the weight determined by such a weighing: He weighed in at 170 pounds.
- (of a jockey) to be weighed with the saddle and weights after a race.
- weigh one's words. See word (def. 26).
- weigh out, [Horse Racing.](of a jockey)
- to be weighed with the saddle and weights before a race.
- to be of the weight determined by such a weighing.
Scalescale1 (skāl),USA pronunciation n., v., scaled, scal•ing.
- one of the thin, flat, horny plates forming the covering of certain animals, as snakes, lizards, and pangolins.
- one of the hard, bony or dentinal plates, either flat or denticulate, forming the covering of certain other animals, as fishes.
- any thin, platelike piece, lamina, or flake that peels off from a surface, as from the skin.
- Also called bud scale. a rudimentary body, usually a specialized leaf and often covered with hair, wax, or resin, enclosing an immature leaf bud.
- a thin, scarious or membranous part of a plant, as a bract of a catkin.
- See scale insect.
- a coating or incrustation, as on the inside of a boiler, formed by the precipitation of salts from the water.
- Often, scales. [Metall.]
- an oxide, esp. an iron oxide, occurring in a scaly form on the surface of metal brought to a high temperature.
- Also called mill scale. such scale formed on iron or steel during hot-rolling.
- a cause of blindness or ignorance, as regarding the true nature of a person, situation, etc.: You're infatuated with her now, but the scales will soon fall from your eyes.
- [Bible.]an unspecified affliction that caused Paul to become temporarily blind. Acts 9:18.
- to remove the scales or scale from: to scale a fish.
- to remove in scales or thin layers.
- to cover with an incrustation or scale.
- to skip, as a stone over water.
- [Dentistry.]to remove (calculus) from the teeth with instruments.
- to come off in scales.
- to shed scales.
- to become coated with scale, as the inside of a boiler.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).