Dritz Soothing Elbow Rest 82319 ( Desk Elbow Rest #2)
Hello there, this picture is about Dritz Soothing Elbow Rest 82319 ( Desk Elbow Rest #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 634 x 568. This blog post's file size is just 37 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Desk Elbow Rest.
Many Dritz Soothing Elbow Rest 82319 ( Desk Elbow Rest #2) made-of wood, a little different from the present day coffee table that's generally manufactured from even a combination of hardwood and glass or lighting steel including metal and stainless. Contemporary coffee table has many sorts, the majority of the modern coffee-table does not have four thighs, there is a unique modern coffeetable derived from a unique form.
An ideal mixture of floors and resources, engaging a contemporary coffeetable to be used by one as furniture within family area minimalist or the family area. Intended Desk Elbow Rest with compartments for storage was created using a corner under the desk to save lots of the Television remote, small kids gadgets, journals or newspapers.
You're able to set a coffee-table that is modern before the sofa or in a corner nearby the window. You'll be able to have a sit down elsewhere having a friend or member of the family while enjoying Television or studying the newspaper or commit your nights to perform chess with them.
Elbowel•bow (el′bō),USA pronunciation n.
- the bend or joint of the human arm between upper arm and forearm.
- the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped. See diag. under horse.
- something bent like an elbow, as a sharp turn in a road or river, or a piece of pipe bent at an angle.
- Also called ell, el. a plumbing pipe or pipe connection having a right-angled bend.
- at one's elbow, within easy reach;
nearby: A virtue of the cottage is that the ocean is at your elbow.
- bend, lift, or crook an elbow, [Informal.]to drink alcoholic beverages.
- give the elbow, shove aside, get rid of, or reject.
- out at the elbows:
- poorly dressed;
- impoverished. Also, out at elbows.
- rub elbows with, to mingle socially with;
associate with: a resort where royalty rubs elbows with the merely rich.
- up to one's elbows, very busy;
engrossed: I am up to my elbows in answering mail.Also, up to the elbows.
- to push with or as if with the elbow;
- to make (one's way) by so pushing.
- to elbow one's way: He elbowed through the crowd.
Restrest1 (rest),USA pronunciation n.
- the refreshing quiet or repose of sleep: a good night's rest.
- refreshing ease or inactivity after exertion or labor: to allow an hour for rest.
- relief or freedom, esp. from anything that wearies, troubles, or disturbs.
- a period or interval of inactivity, repose, solitude, or tranquillity: to go away for a rest.
- mental or spiritual calm;
- the repose of death: eternal rest.
- cessation or absence of motion: to bring a machine to rest.
- an interval of silence between tones.
- a mark or sign indicating it.
- [Pros.]a short pause within a line;
- a place that provides shelter or lodging for travelers, as an inn.
- any stopping or resting place: a roadside rest for weary hikers.
- a piece or thing for something to rest on: a hand rest.
- a supporting device;
- [Billiards, Pool.]bridge1 (def. 14).
- at rest:
- in a state of repose, as in sleep.
not in motion: the inertia of an object at rest.
- free from worry;
tranquil: Nothing could put his mind at rest.
- lay to rest:
- to inter (a dead body);
bury: He was laid to rest last Thursday.
- to allay, suppress, or appease.
- to refresh oneself, as by sleeping, lying down, or relaxing.
- to relieve weariness by cessation of exertion or labor.
- to be at ease;
have tranquillity or peace.
- to repose in death.
- to be quiet or still.
- to cease from motion, come to rest;
- to become or remain inactive.
- to stay as is or remain without further action or notice: to let a matter rest.
- to lie, sit, lean, or be set: His arm rested on the table.
- to lie fallow or unworked: to let land rest.
- to be imposed as a burden or responsibility (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to rely (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to be based or founded (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to be found;
reside (often fol. by with): The blame rests with them.
- to be present;
linger (usually fol. by on or upon): A sunbeam rests upon the altar.
- to be fixed or directed on something, as the eyes, a gaze, etc.
- to terminate voluntarily the introduction of evidence in a case.
- to give rest to;
refresh with rest: to rest oneself.
- to lay or place for rest, ease, or support: to rest one's back against a tree.
- to direct (as the eyes): to rest one's eyes on someone.
- to base, or let depend, as on some ground of reliance.
- to bring to rest;
- to terminate voluntarily the introduction of evidence on: to rest one's case.