Custom Cabinets Katherine Memsaheb Net ( Custom Cabinets Katherine #4)
Hello , this picture is about Custom Cabinets Katherine Memsaheb Net ( Custom Cabinets Katherine #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 615 x 408. This attachment's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Custom Cabinets Katherine.
After seized by occupied times, consuming dairy caffeine with buddies or household work together at home is actually a nice environment along with a predicament, invest their free period. Moments regain your time using a lot of memories of camaraderie, warmth and recover energy to fight the worries of the work.
A Custom Cabinets Katherine Memsaheb Net ( Custom Cabinets Katherine #4) may replicate the private flavor of designing your family room. If you are someone who has a home design that is contemporary, you would possibly choose unique modern coffee-table to your home. Contemporary coffee table showing personal taste.
Modern coffee-table affects the design is lavish and stylish in features of your home. It's much better to learn different variations and models of modern coffeetable online if you'd like to place today's coffee table within the living-room.
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
KatherineKath•er•ine (kath′ər in, kath′rin),USA pronunciation n.
Also, Kath′a•rine, Kath•ryn, Kath•rynne (kath′rin).USA pronunciation
- a female given name: from the Greek word meaning "pure.''