Bill Clinton Cabinet Members Centerfordemocracy Org ( Bill Clinton Cabinet Members Design Inspirations #10)
Hi there, this image is about Bill Clinton Cabinet Members Centerfordemocracy Org ( Bill Clinton Cabinet Members Design Inspirations #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 641 x 434. It's file size is just 30 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Bill Clinton Cabinet Members.
11 pictures of Bill Clinton Cabinet Members Centerfordemocracy Org ( Bill Clinton Cabinet Members Design Inspirations #10)
Bill Clinton Cabinet Members might be great hues for that room when matched together with the correct accent hues like shades of gold, light-blue green. Glistening components tranquil and can make your room more breathtaking. It's the utilization of yellow colour was spot on, not-too shiny but relaxing and it is the most effective shade for your bedroom.
This color is really mixes properly using the color taste and accessories utilized in this bedroom We hope bedroom layout with color options above can help you assess your own property on the color palette that is most comfortable for you.The rooms are well-designed firstly choosing the right coloring.
Picking a color-scheme you want and allow you to experience many relaxed is the most important thing that you need to consider. Don't neglect to make sure that whichever color combination you select should match every detail within your room.
Billbill1 (bil),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement of money owed for goods or services supplied: He paid the hotel bill when he checked out.
- a piece of paper money worth a specified amount: a ten-dollar bill.
- a form or draft of a proposed statute presented to a legislature, but not yet enacted or passed and made law.
- See bill of exchange.
- a written or printed public notice or advertisement.
- any written paper containing a statement of particulars: a bill of expenditures.
- a written statement, usually of complaint, presented to a court.
- one hundred dollars: The job pays five bills a week.
- entertainment scheduled for presentation;
program: a good bill at the movies.
- a promissory note.
- a written and sealed document.
- a written, formal petition.
- fill the bill, to fulfill the purpose or need well: As a sprightly situation comedy this show fills the bill.
- to charge for by bill;
send a bill to: The store will bill me.
- to enter (charges) in a bill;
make a bill or list of: to bill goods.
- to advertise by bill or public notice: A new actor was billed for this week.
- to schedule on a program: The management billed the play for two weeks.
ClintonClin•ton (klin′tn),USA pronunciation n.
De Witt (də wit′),USA pronunciation 1769–1828, U.S. political leader and statesman: governor of New York 1817–21, 1825–28 (son of James Clinton).
- George, 1739–1812, governor of New York 1777–95, 1801–04: vice president of the U.S. 1805–12.
- Sir Henry, 1738?–95, commander in chief of the British forces in the American Revolutionary War.
- Hillary Rodham, born 1947, U.S. attorney and social reformer (wife of William J. Clinton).
- James, 1733–1812, American general in the Revolutionary War (brother of George Clinton).
- William Jefferson (Bill), born 1946, 42nd president of the U.S. since 1993.
- a city in E Iowa, on the Mississippi River. 32,828.
- a city in central Maryland. 16,438.
- a town in W Mississippi. 14,660.
- a city in central Massachusetts. 12,771.
- a town in S Connecticut. 11,195.
- a male given name.
- Hillary Rodham, born 1947, U.S. attorney, social reformer, and politician: senator since 2001 (wife of William J. Clinton).
- William Jefferson (Bill), born 1946, 42nd president of the U.S. 1993–2001.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Membersmem•ber (mem′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, animal, plant, group, etc., that is part of a society, party, community, taxon, or other body.
- a member of Congress, esp. of the House of Representatives.
- a member of the British Parliament, esp. of the House of Commons.
- any member of a legislative body.
- a part or organ of an animal body;
a limb, as a leg, arm, or wing.
- [Bot.]a structural entity of a plant body.
- the penis.
- a constituent part of any structural or composite whole, as a subordinate architectural feature of a building.
- either side of an equation.
- an element of a set.
- a stratigraphic unit recognized within a formation, and mapped as such.
- being a member of or having membership in an association, organization, etc.: member countries of the United Nations.