Big Yellow Barn Jordan Mn #6 Let Minnesota's Largest Candy Store Be Your New Fall Tradition | City Pages
Hello there, this image is about Big Yellow Barn Jordan Mn #6 Let Minnesota's Largest Candy Store Be Your New Fall Tradition | City Pages. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 748 x 561. This picture's file size is only 91 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Big Yellow Barn Jordan Mn.
9 images of Big Yellow Barn Jordan Mn #6 Let Minnesota's Largest Candy Store Be Your New Fall Tradition | City Pages
Big Yellow Barn Jordan Mn #6 Let Minnesota's Largest Candy Store Be Your New Fall Tradition | City Pages design has become a preferred type of many people for their household. The design is elegant, search that was easy and contemporary has fascinated lots of people to use with their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is contemporary lovely? for contemporary design fashion comes with an intriguing feature the furniture is designed.
The look design furnishings provide the impact of basic and sunshine inside the room's remaining look. This can be acquired by the use of a smooth straight-line to make use of white color so satisfied clean and lighting. Another product applied is glass product that will be reflective and clear to give a more modern's impression.
Now with modern modern home design, room is made open and bright with natural light in the room. So that lighting might be replicated across the area inside your home, pick white flooring material. Furthermore utilize glass instead of significant windows wall product and skylights to create as much as feasible internally in day light.
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Yellowyel•low (yel′ō),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.;
the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
- the yolk of an egg.
- a yellow pigment or dye.
- See yellow light.
- [Slang.]See yellow jacket (def. 2).
- of the color yellow.
- [Often Offensive.]
- designating or pertaining to an Oriental person or Oriental peoples.
- designating or pertaining to a person of mixed racial origin, esp. of black and white heritage, whose skin is yellowish or yellowish brown.
- having a sallow or yellowish complexion.
- (of journalism, a newspaper, etc.)
- sensational, esp. morbidly or offensively so: That yellow rag carried all the gory details.
- dishonest in editorial comment and the presentation of news, esp. in sacrificing truth for sensationalism: Objective reporting isn't always a match for yellow journalism.
- to make or become yellow: Yellow the sheets with dye. The white stationery had yellowed with age.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Jordanjor•dan ( jôr′dn),USA pronunciation n. [Brit. Dial.]
- See chamber pot.
Minnesota (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Mn, [Symbol, Chem.]
Letlet1 (let),USA pronunciation v., let, let•ting, n.
- to allow or permit: to let him escape.
- to allow to pass, go, or come: to let us through.
- to grant the occupancy or use of (land, buildings, rooms, space, etc., or movable property) for rent or hire (sometimes fol. by out).
- to contract or assign for performance, usually under a contract: to let work to a carpenter.
- to cause to;
make: to let one know the truth.
- (used in the imperative as an auxiliary expressive of a request, command, warning, suggestion, etc.): Let me see. Let us go. Just let them try it!
- to admit of being rented or leased: The apartment lets for $100 per week.
- let alone. See alone (def. 5).
- let be:
- to refrain from interference.
- to refrain from interfering with.
- let down:
- to disappoint;
- to betray;
- to slacken;
abate: We were too near success to let down in our efforts.
- to allow to descend slowly;
- (of an airplane) to descend from a higher to a lower altitude preparatory to making an approach and landing or a similar maneuver.
- let go. See go (def. 82).
- let in:
- to admit.
- to involve (a person) in without his or her knowledge or permission: to let someone in for a loss.
- Also, let into. to insert into the surface of (a wall or the like) as a permanent addition: to let a plaque into a wall.
- Also, let in on. to share a secret with;
permit to participate in.
- let off:
- to release by exploding.
- to free from duty or responsibility;
- to allow to go with little or no punishment;
pardon: The judge let off the youthful offender with a reprimand.
- let on:
- to reveal one's true feelings: She was terrified at the prospect, but didn't let on.
- to pretend: They let on that they didn't care about not being invited, but I could tell that they were hurt.
- let out:
- to divulge;
- to release from confinement, restraint, etc.
- to enlarge (a garment).
- to terminate;
end: When does the university let out for the summer?
- to make (a let-out fur or pelt).
- let someone have it, [Informal.]to attack or assault, as by striking, shooting, or rebuking: The gunman threatened to let the teller have it if he didn't move fast.
- let up:
- to slacken;
abate: This heat wave should let up by the end of the week.
- to cease;
stop: The rain let up for a few hours.
- let up on, to treat less severely;
be more lenient with: He refused to let up on the boy until his grades improved.
- a lease.
Largestlarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Candycan•dy (kan′dē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies, v., -died, -dy•ing.
- any of a variety of confections made with sugar, syrup, etc., often combined with chocolate, fruit, nuts, etc.
- a single piece of such a confection.
- to cook in sugar or syrup, as sweet potatoes or carrots.
- to cook in heavy syrup until transparent, as fruit, fruit peel, or ginger.
- to reduce (sugar, syrup, etc.) to a crystalline form, usually by boiling down.
- to coat with sugar: to candy dates.
- to make sweet, palatable, or agreeable.
- to become covered with sugar.
- to crystallize into sugar.
Storestore (stôr, stōr),USA pronunciation n., v., stored, stor•ing, adj.
- an establishment where merchandise is sold, usually on a retail basis.
- a grocery: We need bread and milk from the store.
- a stall, room, floor, or building housing or suitable for housing a retail business.
- a supply or stock of something, esp. one for future use.
- stores, supplies of food, clothing, or other requisites, as for a household, inn, or naval or military forces.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a storehouse or warehouse.
- quantity, esp. great quantity;
abundance, or plenty: a rich store of grain.
- in store:
- in readiness or reserve.
- about to happen;
imminent: There is a great deal of trouble in store for them if they persist in their ways.
- set or lay store by, to have high regard for;
esteem: She sets great store by good character.
- to supply or stock with something, as for future use.
- to accumulate or put away, for future use (usually fol. by up or away).
- to deposit in a storehouse, warehouse, or other place for keeping.
- to put or retain (data) in a memory unit.
- to take in or hold supplies, goods, or articles, as for future use.
- to remain fresh and usable for considerable time on being stored: Flour stores well.
- bought from a store;
commercial: a loaf of store bread.
Bebe (bē;[unstressed]bē, bi),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. am, 2nd are or ([Archaic]) art, 3rd is, pres. pl. are* past sing. 1st pers. was, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wast or wert, 3rd was, past pl. were;
pres. subj. be;
past subj. sing. 1st pers. were, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wert, 3rd were;
past subj. pl. were;
past part. been;
pres. part. be•ing.
- to exist or live: Shakespeare's "To be or not to be'' is the ultimate question.
- to take place;
occur: The wedding was last week.
- to occupy a place or position: The book is on the table.
- to continue or remain as before: Let things be.
- to belong;
befall: May good fortune be with you.
- (used as a copula to connect the subject with its predicate adjective, or predicate nominative, in order to describe, identify, or amplify the subject): Martha is tall. John is president. This is she.
- (used as a copula to introduce or form interrogative or imperative sentences): Is that right? Be quiet! Don't be facetious.
- (used with the present participle of another verb to form the progressive tense): I am waiting.
- (used with the present participle or infinitive of the principal verb to indicate future action): She is visiting there next week. He is to see me today.
- (used with the past participle of another verb to form the passive voice): The date was fixed. It must be done.
- (used in archaic or literary constructions with some intransitive verbs to form the perfect tense): He is come. Agamemnon to the wars is gone.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.